Sunday, July 4, 2010


The view from our window on a clearer day (yesterday).





All of us at the Palace - a nice old man who spoke to us took this picture of all of us. He also took a picture on his own camera of the two girls.











So these are just a few pictures from our trip to the palace yesterday. We had a nice walk there although it was very hot.

Loading pictures is taking a long time and it is bugging me to have to figure out how to place them so I think I will post albums on flicker instead and just post the highlights here. I will try to send out a link to the more extensive collection soon.

Today John had some appointments so me and the girls are mostly hanging at home. I have been looking for a local supermarket- not a quickie mart but a real market and have been having a heck of a time. Today Olive and I went to the park and I asked one of our helpful Korean neighbors and he directed me to a nice park and the store.

It is amazing how something as simple as finding the grocery store has made my day and filled me with pride. Life is different now.

No comments:

Post a Comment