Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Hi everyone we have guest blogger today - I am merely the typist - all the words are Netta's (pictures too). Sorry about the underlining I can't figure out how to make it stop.
We went to the Seoudaemun Natural History Museum on Sunday and it was fun. We saw a whole bunch of stuff that was cool but I only posted 20 pictures so you won't see them all. This picture is - well we call it - the Korean Crow.
We've got another one here- I think it is a squirrel but I don't know.
This is pretty obvious isn't it.... Well anyways this is a T-Rex skull.
Homo heidelbergensis for all of you out there who don't know who homo heidelbergensis is- it is a ancient human.
I do not know what this is but anyways I thought it was cute. I think it is some kind of miniature wild cat.
I think these are some kind of penguin - but I guess I don't know.
I don't know what this is - I guess it is a small bird but I don't know.
GGrrrr who left the blinds open?
Well ducklings I guess....
An arctic fox I think - at least that is what it looks like to me.
I wonder if this guy is related to John his horns look kind of like a heart. For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about John's middle name is Hardy.
I don't know why they have this in a natural history museum it is not history - yet.
Miaoowwww...
Wait up mommy I'm too slow ----slow down....
I just thought it was cool looking.
This is a kind of cute white ferret - I thought it was kind of cute. For those of you who have read Harry Potter I think he's Draco Malfoy.
This is one of the most famous fossils in the world it is one of the first specimens of archeoptryx.
"Clean your room!!!"
This is a veiled stinkhorn that John saw on his mountain hike this week.

Elana here -
It was a great trip to the museum - very kid friendly - wish that I knew more Korean as I would have been able to read and understand more of the written material in the museum.

That's it - hope you enjoy.

Please comment so we know you are out there......

2 comments:

  1. Bella and I love your posts and your photos. We check in almost everyday. I just got back from Washington D.C. with Cassandra. She was there for 3 weeks studying International Relations at Georgetown. I went at the end and we did some sightseeing. So much fun! I loved being in a big city with awesome public transportation. Bella stayed home with her dad and I get her back today. Can't wait to see her again. Hope all is well with you all. Miss you. Hugs to the girls. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Checking your blog every day and thinking of you! What an adventure! We missed you at parent support group! hugs, Heddi

    ReplyDelete