Friday, October 15, 2010

Bucheon Intangible Culture and Heritage Expo (BICHE)

Hi folks it has been awhile since I have posted. It has been a hard week. Last weekend John's grandmother died. We are all sad and are feeling the ache of being away from our family during this time. It was also during this week that the 2nd anniversary of the death of our dear Pippin passed. The pangs of pain during this time have been strong. What I wouldn't give for a hug from some of the folks who understand.

I am also sick and feeling crummy. My head is full of snot and hurts.

Instead of cleaning which means bending down and hurting my head more I thought I could catch up on the blog while Olive is asleep and John and Netta are out.

I have not yet written about the BICHE festival that we attended. So I will upload pictures and write about that next. If I try to put the photos in here I find that they go to the top of the post and then this intro is missing so I will end this post and start another with photos and stories of the festival and our trip to the DMZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment