Saturday, September 4, 2010

photoless

So here it is Saturday again and I finally have the time and the heart to write. It has been a very busy week. Netta started school and that was a whole adventure. I will write an entire entry about that next. But right now I am typing on our new wireless keyboard (Olive spilled tea on our old new keyboard) and it is really frustrating. I can't write for too long as it is always making mistakes like doubling letters and then I have to go back and fix them and it is really annoying. Netta is on my computer but she is going to sleep soon and then I can type more freely about our school experience. This post is about how we have no camera now. Hence the title photoless. For now our posts will be without photos. John left the diaper backpack with the camera in it in a taxi. Pretty slim chance that we will get it back. Maybe we will look for a new one at the Electronics Market but it won't be very soon and we have very little extra money we are able to spend.
Boo Hoo!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment