Sunday, April 3, 2011

Netta's party

Special guest blogger - Netta Seales aka the birthday girl.
This is my birthday party - it is not quite starting at the beginning though. These are my friends eagerly awaiting me to cut the second cake. I think there is a picture of the first cake earlier on.
Here are my friends still awaiting their slices from the second cake. These two pictures were taken almost at the same time.
This is John shielding the match as I was about to light the candles on the first cake. Just so you know guys you are going to hear a lot of me's and my's in this blog post.
This one is really really cute - this is a picture of my mom's student Scott holding my friend Kendra and Tera's baby sister Aila. She had just fallen asleep in his lap- see I told you it was cute.
This is Olive climbing a ladder in the park where my party was held.
These are my two friends and Elana's students Scarlett and Angela rollerblading. They brought an extra pair for me to use.
This is Scarlett again. I like her clothes a lot - aren't they cute?
This is me opening up my arms so I can crash into my mom and hug her on rollerblades.
This is the first cake - yay I told you it would show up later. These are my friends again - this is when I was still wearing my helmet. The first cake got a little smooshed but it still tasted good.
This is me - I climbed the statue.
This is me again I climbed the statue without my shoes on.
This is me eating a Korean snack. I don't know what it is called but it is pretty good.
There is me eating again - I look like a baby birdie.
This is my friends Kendra and Tera's mom and dad Mei Ling and Jonathan with their baby Aila.
This is me and my friends' hole that we dug when we started to destroy it.
This is my friend Kendra and Irene on the swing together at the park where we held my birthday party.
This is them again - same story as before.
This is me scratching my head and smiling.
And there is them on the swing again.
These are my friends watching me open my presents, there will be a picture of said present later on.
That is Scarlett watching something or other I don't know what.
That is me smiling very sheepishly.
This is me eating cake. Cheese cake yummy - Korean cheese cake is different than American cheese cake - it is more cakey and less dense. And I believe more delicious.
This is the present that you saw me opening earlier. It is a barbie wearing hanbok (traditional Korean dress). I will post more pictures of her later.
Here I am cutting the cake.
This is my friend Irene eating cake and holding out her hand for a piece of chocolate from the top of the cake.
This is the cheese cake - yum, yum.
This is my friends Kendra and Tera's mom Mei Ling sitting on the grass.
This is Kendra and me - I don't know what we are doing.

It was a fun party it was great. I got some hanbok for my birthday and I will post pictures of me in it with my doll later on.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday blessings, Netta!
    Love,
    Rena, Levi, Aliya, and Harlan

    ReplyDelete